Saturday 17 September 2016

Beauty World's Mousse Creamy Glitters Review

As we all know that girls LOVE glitters. Not just teenage girls or adults, using them in their makeup, I remember, during my childhood, I used to collect glitters in different colors. I had a huge collection of glitters and I used them in all my arts projects and every decoration.
Now, being 21, I still have love for glitters. Being a makeup junkie, I'm obsessed with glittery eye makeup. It looks too good.
Today, I'm going to review Mousse Creamy Glitters that I bought from a facebook page "Beauty World".
Here's a picture of my palette:

 Just as they look, these glitters are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. What I like the most is that this page has got a wide variety of colors, in mousse and pressed glitters in such cheap rates.
I bought this palette because it has almost all the colors that I wanted.
Coming to the texture, they have sort of a creamy mousse texture and are not messy at all. Application is much easy and are water proof. These vibrant colors look too good on eyes and spread so easily, I'm in love!
Another thing, they stays on for long & are waterproof so you can use them on the top of your lipstick too, to get those glamorous glittery lips 💋✨
Let's summarize everything.

Price:

Rs.900 for 12 shades. So cheap.

Pros:

  • Not messy at all
  • Smooth application
  • Waterproof
  • Cheap price

Cons:

Can't think of any

(Couldn't share the swatches but you can find them on Beauty World's facebook page)
Take care lovelies. xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    health and fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. buy self-care products online

    ReplyDelete