Sunday 11 September 2016

The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry Review

Hi guys. I hope everyone's fine.
Today I'd like to review Body Butter in strawberry by The Body Shop.
 

So, here's a picture of the product. It has a very light baby pink colour just like strawberry icecream. Yum 😋
It doesn't smell like fresh strawberries but like strawberry candies or ice cream and I totally LOVE the smell.
Okay, now coming to the consistency, it's kind of thick, butter like (I know body butters are supposed to be like butter) and doesn't absorb quickly. You have to wait till it gets absorbed. I have a normal to combination skin and I feel it a little heavy after applying but within a minute, it gets absorbed. People with dry skin will surely love it more. 
It gives my skin a nice feeling, making it smooth and smell like strawberry ice cream but doesn't make it much soft.
Secondly, makes me sweat too much when it's hot. I guess it suits people with dry skin better.

Pros:

  • Amazing fruity smell that lasts long.
  • Makes skin smooth, doesn't feel heavy except after the first few seconds of application.

Cons:

  • Not good for people with combination or oily skin.
  • Takes time to get absorbed.
  • Doesn't make the skin soft.
I'd suggest you to use it if you're a fan of fruity smells and if you have a dry skin. People with normal skin type can also use it. 
Love. xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Bikini Waxing near me in Scottsdale

    ReplyDelete