Tuesday 1 November 2016

Rimmel London Gel Eyeliner Review

I have never been a fan of gel eyeliners, I usually prefer wearing liquid eyeliners because I have much practice with their application. A few days back, I forgot to keep my eyeliner in bag (that's always there because I like wearing eyeliner daily and sometimes I don't have enough time in the morning to get ready) so, I borrowed my friend's eyeliner.
I wasn't much comfortable with the thought of wearing a gel eyeliner because I thought it would smudge or won't be the right black shade that I like but I was wrong.
This eyeliner has a great color, in my opinion, even a single coat is enough (okay, two coats if you're not satisfied with a single coat). It's also affordable and lasts for a quite long time (I guessed that from the quantity) and another thing; the application is TOO SMOOTH! It glides on too easily and I think even a beginner can get a sharp wing with this.
The only thing that I didn't like much was the applicator. I think it should be a little thin and more pointed. But overall, I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to buy an affordable gel eyeliner and is new at the eyeliner game.
To sum this all up, here are the main points.

Pros:

  • Smooth and easy application
  • Pigmented 
  • Affordable

Cons:

I think the applicator tip should have been a bit more pointed. That's it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment