Sunday 27 November 2016

REVIEW: PROTEIN FACTOR

Short Review:

🌟 REVIEW TIME 🌟
Last week, I got a chance to try chicken steak with herbs by @proteinfactor .
I'm glad that there's a place that serves healthy yet yummy food for all the fitness freaks.
Here's my review on it:

Packaging:
The food was delivered in a plastic, airtight box and there were partitions for the steak and the veggies inside the box. The plus point was that the packaging mentioned the number of protein, carbs, caloriesn and fat present in the food and that's something that every fitness freak is going to love. I think the packaging was over all pretty good and kept the food hot.

Taste:
I'm not one of the people who are all about eating healthy, counting the calories etc. etc. I know it's a good thing to be conscious about your diet but I prefer tasty food over healthy food. However, this food really impressed me. Besides being healthy, it tasted good too. The steak was cooked properly. It was juicy, with the correct balance of the spices used. The veggies were also seasoned properly & the sauce sent along with them was good too. However, I'd prefer if my steak was a little more spicier. (Everybody has different preferences, no?)

In my opinion, people living in Islamabad should definitely try this out. I'd rate it 4.5/5 for the packaging, taste and yes, the reasonable price.


(Here's a picture of the packaging with the calorie & protein count in case if you need it)

No comments:

Post a Comment