Sunday 30 October 2016

Looking for an affordable, black, matte eyeliner? Here it is.


About three months back, when I finally decided that I need to change my eyeliner, I rushed to the market to get one for me. I have been a fond of eyeliner, and like every other girl, I want my wing to be on fleek.
I had never tried a gel eyeliner before, so wanted to stick to liquid eyeliner because I had enough practice with liquid ones and I thought they are more easier (no, it's not like that. I'll tell you how I got to know that when I'll review Rimmel Londen Waterproof Gel Eyeliner). Usually liquid eyeliners are not completely matte. I used to use Oriflame The One Liquid Eyeliner (the purple tube) and it was an amazing black, matte eyeliner but wasn't water proof and I wanted to get myself a waterproof eyeliner.
On trying different eyeliners, there! I found it. Essence waterproof liquid ink eyeliner. It was blackest black (okay 2 or 3 coats make it blackest black), matte YESSS! and waterproof. And yes, quite economical too.
I bought it from D.Watson for Rs. 550/- and that is quite affordable specially when your previous eyeliners cost around 1000 pkr. Buying it was a pretty nice decision because it was good in all ways. The eyeliner tip was also thin and helped in creating a nice wing.
Overall, I would recommend it to everyone who is a fond of eyeliners.

Pros:


  • It is matte
  • Waterproof
  • Blackest black
  • Budget friendly
  • Has a nice tip


Cons:

Not any, I'd rate it 10/10 :)
I hope you liked the review. Do try and let me know how you liked it. :)

Swatch:

Here's a swatch of the eyeliner. (Don't mind how my hands look, it isn't dryness. I tested a foundation here first :p )

No comments:

Post a Comment