Friday 7 October 2016

Best acne treatment products that you need to try


Acne has always been a problem for people with oily skin. Although I have a normal to combination skin type but I do have seasonal acne breakouts. Reasons include stress, over thinking, less water intake, improper diet or menstrual cycle. I've tried so many products for this problem including pond's, garnier, himalaya but the best ones so far are from Oriflame Pure Skin Range.
I tried their facewash, toner and blackheads clearing mask.
The entire Pure Skin Range has salicylic acid in it that is known to treat acne. 
Here's what I have to say about the products:

Pure skin facewash:

The facewash is gel like in consistency. It gives a refreshing feel on the skin and has a fresh fragrance. It makes skin oil free for a long period unlike other facewashes that I have tried that drive the oil away but the skin gets oily after an hour or two. 
Another great thing about it is that it doesn't over dry the skin. That's great for people like normal to combination skin. 

Pure skin toner:

The toner helps a lot with closing pores and drying the pimples so they can go away easily. It also prevents the skin from getting dirty.  
Trust me toning is necessary, you shouldn't skip this step. 

Blackheads clearing mask:

Okay, this mask is not meant for blackheads only. This helps with whiteheads too. I have never had blackheads issue but I bought it for a few whiteheads on my nose. I use this twice a week and it works great. 

Tip:

It's better to use these three products together, I have been using the facewash and toner in the morning and at night everyday. The mask can be used daily or after one day if you have serious blackheads problem but I used it twice a week. 

Pros:

  • Very effective
  • Results start showing in a month
  • Products don't over dry the skin
  • Mattify the skin
  • Skin feels clearer
  • Tightens the pores and prevent further breakouts
  • Good amount of product. 

Cons:

Not any. These are my holy grail products. 

Overall, these are the best products that I have tried so far. Price may seem high but the quantity is good so they can be used for 2, 3 months. You should definitely give the products a try. 
Do try and tell me how you liked them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment