Sunday 28 August 2016

Sivanna Colors Ultra Blush Palette 03 review

Hi guys, today I'm going to review Sivanna cosmetics ultra blush palette in 03.
I had personally not heard much about the brand until I found it on a Facebook page Beauty World that had some deals for particular makeup items.
When I saw the items, I found this palette quite attractive due to the pink and coral shades.
Secondly it has 6 shades of blush,1 bronzer and 1 highlighter so I really wanted to have it.
So, the palette has beautiful coral and pink shades and I personally love these shades as they look natural and make you look fresh. And yes, they are also perfect for wheatish/dusky skin tones.
The blushes are quite pigmented. They are quite soft and smooth, but the texture is a bit too powdery.

pros:

  • smooth in texture
  • look natural
  • six blushes along with a bronzer and a highlighter

cons:

  • palette doesn't have a mirror that's really a minus
  • texture is smooth but a bit too powdery.

price:

Not so sure about the price because I got it on sale on a facebook page where I could choose any three items for rs 1200.

availability:

They are not available in the market, you can find them online. I bought them from facebook page Beauty World.

swatches:




I hope you liked the review. Leave you comments below and subscribe :)
take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment