Monday 29 August 2016

Oriflame Optimals Seeing is Believing Eye cream Review


Hi guys. Today I'm gonna write about Oriflame Seeing is Believing Eye cream. After using a lot of Oriflame products, including skin care and makeup, I have come to a conclusion that Oriflame makes amazing skin care products. The makeup is also good but skin care is really effective. I'm going to review some other skincare products by Oriflame too, that have worked wonders for me. 





I have not personally used this product, I bought it for my mother and my review is based on her experience. Oriflame claims that this product helps brighten your eye area, reduces dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.
This eye cream comes in a 15 ml jar, costs around rs. 1200. YES. 1200 for a 15 ml jar, but my experience with Oriflame tells that their products are way too expensive. Still, it's fine because they often but these products on sale and you can grab whatever you want in reasonable prices.
So, here's my experience with this cream.

Own experience:

Okay, so as I have mentioned earlier, it's my mother's experience. So, she used this cream twice a day, once in the morning and once at night for like 2 months and we noticed that her dark circles and puffiness became less visible. Though we didn't notice and change in the fine lines around her eyes as claimed by the company. Another good thing is that this little jar lasts for around 3 months because you have to apply a very little quantity on both eyes, just a dot is enough.

Texture:

Light, creamy texture that absorbs into your skin without being too greasy or sticky.

Pros:

  • Reduces dark circles and puffiness
  • The little jar lasts for 3 months (it did in my case)
  • Texture is light and doesn't end up greasy or sticky.
  • Natural ingredients, means no harmful chemicals included.

Cons:

  • Too pricey for 15 ml jar (I was lucky I got it when it was on sale)
  • Takes around one and a half or two months tto show visible results.
  • Not available in the market, you have to buy from oriflame consultants. (I'm an oriflame consultant too so that wasn't a big deal for me)

Would I recommend to others?

Definitely, I have personally seen the results so I would recommend it to others, specially the ones having mild eye puffiness or dark circles. It takes time, but it definitely works. Take care of your eyes they make you look prettier <3 :)
I hope you liked the review. Take care xx




6 comments:

  1. waao great review i was serching a cream for dark circles thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. waao great review i was serching a cream for dark circles thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Make up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might want to say this online journal truly persuaded me to do it! Much obliged, great post.

    darck circle cream

    ReplyDelete