Sunday 8 January 2017

Review: Noor's Kitchen


:
Last week, I got a chance to try some food items from Noor's kitchen. It is a facebook page that  sells food online and also has an outlet in Islamabad.
I tried their following frozen items :
Chicken cheese rolls
Chinese vegetable samosa
Chicken Tikka samosa
Chicken jalapeno samosa
I loved their items so much that couldn't wait to share my reviews.
Okay, the first thing that I tried was their chicken cheese rolls.
Tho I don't like cheese much (I guess I'm the only person who doesn't) but still, I decided to try them first.
So, the rolls had a perfect ratio of chicken and cheese and had the perfect spices in them. They were not too heavy as most of the items containing cheese are. My family loved them. I liked them too because I like spicy food.
Then, talking about samosa, the Chinese vegetable samosa was not too spicy and had a filling of noodles, sweet corn and vegetables. Perfect for the one's who like Chinese.
Then, the chicken jalapeno samosa was quite spicy (as the name jalapeno shows). This also had a hint of cheese in it.
Last, but not the least, the chicken tikka samosa was soo amazing. My favourite. At first, I thought there would be some chicken in it with some tikka masala added to give the tikka flavor but when I took the first bite, there was yummy chicken tikka added in the samosa. The taste was so delicious I loveddd it.
Noor's kitchen has a large variety of frozen food and a lot of other food items too. You can get in contact with them through their facebook page
www.facebook.com/noorainskitchen
Or can visit them directly if you're in Islamabad, at
Shop no. 1, Ground Floor, 2-A plaza, Pakeeza Market, St. No. 1, I-8/4, Islamabad.
Can't wait to try & review 🍱

Do try the products specially their chicken tikka samosa. You WON'T regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment