Sunday 29 January 2017

Review: Fish leather khussa by shoebrand.pk

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone's doing good. πŸ’– I've been inactive lately & I'll tell you the reason why.


A few weeks back, I got a pair of fish leather khussas from shoe brand pk. I had to review it on my blog for y'all but unfortunately couldn't do that due to my exams. (Yess. Exams. The reason why I was inactive.)
I've just got done with exams and everything (except a viva and osce lol) so I'm here to write about it.
So, this pair of khussas is something that you must get for yourself. Trust me, I'm no saying this because they sent it to me but it's really very nice.
See, first of all, it can go with a number of dresses lol.
Then, it's very comfortable. Khussas are not what I usually like wearing but this one's so chic.
It's made of fish leather (I had not heard of if before but well.. ) and has a nice design.
Then, talking about the price, it's very reasonable considering that it's hand-made.

Yes, rs. 799 is nothing for a pair of handmade, comfortable, fish leather khussa, no?
And oh, how can I forget their packaging. The box that they come in is HUGE lol. I don't know whether it's good or bad but I had to mention it. And it's hard & of really good quality.
You know, first impression is the last usually & I really got impressed with their packaging.
(That doesn't mean I didn't like the product lol)
For me, this brand gets 10/10
Looking forward to their new designs cuz I really want to save my money while shopping πŸ™ˆ
In my opinion, you guys should give it a try.
They sell online & you can follow them on their instagram page @shoebrand.pk
Hope you liked the review. Let me know in the comments. πŸ’–

1 comment: