Tuesday 16 January 2018

MUST VISIT: BITES AND VIBES IS HERE IN ISLAMABAD

I'm one of the people who always complain that there are no events in Islamabad and we're not able to enjoy as much as the Lahoris and Karachites. But I'm glad that now we've started having fun events in Islamabad too.

After having a very good experience at Islamabad Eat, I'm very excited for Bites and Vibes - a food festival by Food Panda that's taking place in Islamabad on 21st January. 🔜
The event will take place in Art and Craft Village, Shakarparian, from 10am to 10pm and there'll be a LOT of eateries serving their best food at a VERY LOW price. Yess, nothing will cross rs. 200 and I think that's a steal, especially when you'll have restaurants like Peppers, Jessie's, Cheese factor, The waffle House, Chattha's, Wild Thyme - Hunza Cuisine, Rahdaari and many more serving you. And oh, 7up will be serving free margaritas too 🙆🍹🍸
There will also be a kids area with token rides, jumping castle, face painting and other exciting activities for kids.
Moreover, you'll be enjoying the performance of Sakin and Khamaj band too 🙆

Although I have my exam the next day, but I'm not going to miss this event at all 💯

You guys need to visit if you're in Islamabad. The tickets, priced at PKR 200 will be available on spot.
You can find other details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment