Wednesday 3 May 2017

Review: Products from Homebazar.pk

I'm a sucker for makeup products. Everybody is. No? Every girl, okay. So I got two products from this facebook page called homebazar.pk, a mermaid contouring brush and a pair of Esqido eyelashes.

I had seen a lot of youtubers using this brush in their tutorials and always wanted to get my hands on this. Not exaggerating at all, but this is the best makeup brush that I own. The bristles are so soft and dense, you can rub it all day on your face for no reason lol. Feels amazing. Haha.
Breaking the makeup rules, I used it to apply foundation as well and it was perfectttt. It blends your makeup so easily I'd definitely recommend it to EVERYONE. You guys must give it a try. Trust me you won't regret.

The second product was Esqido eyelashes. It is a well known brand and has a wide variety of designs. The first thing that attracted me was the packaging. It was quite decent and a good packaging symbolizes that the product is good as well. The lashes were quite fluttery and very easy to apply. I loved them. They are a bit costly (all high-end brands are, of course) but totally worth the money. 


 Homebazar.pk has a wide variety of original beauty products and you guys can order anything from their range. 
The link to their facebook page is www.facebook.com/homebazarpk
Hope the review helped!
take care xx

1 comment:

  1. I want to order their 12 piece brush set for eyes...would u recommend it...do u know anything about its quality??https://homebazar.pk/collections/makeup-brushes-tools-online-in-pakistan/products/rose-gold-12pcs-cosmetic-brushes-makeup-brush-set-professional-foundation-powder-brush-kits-tools

    ReplyDelete