Saturday 8 April 2017

REVIEW: BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O

Applying makeup is what I can do EVERY DAY, EVERY TIME. It's something that makes me happy and is my ONLY hobby 😻
Creating different looks with all that lovely makeup stuff is so much fun 😄
But, what I hate the most is removing my makeup. :3
I can spend hours doing my makeover but I find it hard spending 5 minutes to remove it.
And to be honest, sometimes when you get back home from some wedding or some party, you feel too tired to wipe your makeup off.
I found a solution to that and I'm here with an amazing review ✨

Bioderma Pakistan sent me their cute little samples along with an invite to a bloggers event (unfortunately I couldn't attend the event due to some reasons) but, talking about the samples, THEY SENT ME SOMETHING THAT I DEFINITELY NEEDED 💯
I had heard a lot about bioderma sensibio H2O but this is the first time that I tried it myself.
Okay, so, first of all you need a very little amount to wipe all your makeup off. The foundation, concealer, blush on, contouring and highlighting stuff, setting powder, the eyeshadows and oh, your water proof matte lipstick and water proof mascara and liner too 😄
Trust me just a few drops are enough to clean it all. Yes, it removes water proof mascara too, in a just few seconds. The technique is that you have to hold the cotton lightly on your eyes for a few seconds to clean it properly.
Then, the best part. You don't have to wash your face after wiping your makeup off.
This is something perfect for lazy bums like me 💯
And, I've got a combination skin and I don't usually get pimples but my my skin broke out these winters (idk why) and I was having a few pimples when I used it but it didn't irritate my skin or my pimples at all.
For me, it's a holy grail now.
And I'd suggest every one of you to get it ✨
Hope you liked the review.
What do you want me to review next?
Let me know in the comments ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment